BUSINESS WIRE)--April 22, 2004 Crisis in Texas Highlights the Nationwide Need for Guardianship Services & Resources The National Guardianship Association (NGA) is deeply concerned over the recent crisis in Texas that led to Texas Governor Rick Perry's Executive Order on April 14, 2004 to the Texas Health and Human Services Commission requiring immediate reform of Adult Protective Services statewide.
What does NGA stand for?
NGA stands for National Guardianship Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGA
We have 99 other meanings of NGA in our Acronym Attic
- National Governors Association
- National Grains Authority (Philippines)
- National Graphical Association
- National Greyhound Association
- National Grocers Association
- National Groundwater Archive (South Africa)
- National Groundwater Association
- National Guaranteeing Association
- National Guard Armory
- National Guard Association