The Gap escaped several brushes with closing through the BRAC process, but the arguments to keep the installation as a National Guard training site won the day.
What does NGTS stand for?
NGTS stands for National Guard Training Site
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NGTS
We have 6 other meanings of NGTS in our Acronym Attic
- No Greater Than Minimal Risk
- National Geoscience Teaching Network (Australia)
- Next Generation Transport Networks
- North Georgia Trout Online
- National Geospatial Technical Operations Center (US Geological Survey; Rolla, MO)
- Nature Guide Training Program (RARE conservation; various locations)
- Next Generation Telematics Protocol
- Next Generation Threat Prevention (software)
- Nigel Griffiths Thoroughbred Racing (Canada)
- National Grid Technical Specification (operating standards; National Grid)
- Natural Gas Transmission System (various organizations)
- New Generation Trading System (Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- Next Generation Tax System (Washington)
- Next Generation Telephone System
- Next Generation Test System (Hekimian)
- Next Generation Threat System (aircrew training devices)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
- Natural Gas Transportation Service Agreement (Secure Energy, Inc.; Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America; St. Louis, MO)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc. (Northrop Grumman Corporation; Austin, TX)
- National Gas Taper Thread
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samuel Hayes, commander of the Fort Indiantown Gap National Guard Training Site.
In Mississippi, Camp Shelby, a National Guard training site, opened to evacuees.