The National Group on Homeworking is presently running a campaign to highlight these problems with the public and to ask the big four retailers to help get fair trading rights for homeworkers in the UK, by making sure the goods they buy are made or packed by workers who are not exploited.
What does NGH stand for?
NGH stands for National Group on Homeworking
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGH
We have 34 other meanings of NGH in our Acronym Attic
- North Golden Gate Estates (Naples, FL)
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventory (Australia Government Department of Climate Change)
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventory Committee
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventories Programme
- Newmont Ghana Gold Limited (mining company; Accra, Ghana)
- Newmont Ghana Gold Ltd.
- Negotiating Group on Government Procurement
- Next Generation General Purpose Mask
- Non-Glucogenic/Glucogenic Ratio
- National Garden Gift Vouchers (UK)
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
- Never Gonna Happen
- Normalized Greedy Heuristic
- Northern General Hospital (National Health Service; UK)
- Not Gonna Happen
- Normalized Greedy Heuristic for Unbalanced Systems
- National Greyhound Association (Kansas)
- National Guard Health Affair (Saudi Arabia)
- New Gorbals Housing Association
- Non-Governmental Humanitarian Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the wage increases by 40p per hour for workers on October 1, the National Group on Homeworking has highlighted the plight of people who work from home for below the minimum wage.
She is also chairman of the National Group on Homeworking.
IF IN doubt, write to the National Group on Homeworking at Office 26, 30-38 Dock St, Leeds LS10 1JF.
That is the National Group on Homeworking, which although based in Leeds has recently met with some National Assembly members to ask for funds to set up a Welsh branch to assist homeworkers in Wales.