Additionally, he is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the Association of Groundwater Scientists and Engineers, the National Groundwater Association, and the Geological Society of America.
What does NGA stand for?
NGA stands for National Groundwater Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGA
We have 99 other meanings of NGA in our Acronym Attic
- National Gay Association of the Philippines
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (US DoD)
- National Glass Association
- National Government Agency (Philippines)
- National Governors Association
- National Grains Authority (Philippines)
- National Graphical Association
- National Greyhound Association
- National Grocers Association
- National Groundwater Archive (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom is also a member of the National Groundwater Association and has been involved with American Petroleum Institution (API) research projects.
Clabaugh has a MS in Engineering Geology from the University of Akron and is a member of the National Groundwater Association of America.