What does NGTS stand for?
NGTS stands for National Grid Technical Specification (operating standards; National Grid)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGTS
We have 6 other meanings of NGTS in our Acronym Attic
- Nova Gas Transmission, Limited
- No Greater Than Minimal Risk
- National Geoscience Teaching Network (Australia)
- Next Generation Transport Networks
- North Georgia Trout Online
- National Geospatial Technical Operations Center (US Geological Survey; Rolla, MO)
- Nature Guide Training Program (RARE conservation; various locations)
- Next Generation Telematics Protocol
- Next Generation Threat Prevention (software)
- Nigel Griffiths Thoroughbred Racing (Canada)
- National Guard Training Site
- Natural Gas Transmission System (various organizations)
- New Generation Trading System (Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- Next Generation Tax System (Washington)
- Next Generation Telephone System
- Next Generation Test System (Hekimian)
- Next Generation Threat System (aircrew training devices)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
- Natural Gas Transportation Service Agreement (Secure Energy, Inc.; Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America; St. Louis, MO)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc. (Northrop Grumman Corporation; Austin, TX)