of Wellsville, PA -- Aspen Best Friends Animal Sanctuary of Kanab, UT -- National Greyhound Adoption Program of Philadelphia, PA The Aspen Best Friends Animal Sanctuary of southwestern Utah was full of happy howls upon receiving their donation of Wellness dog food.
What does NGAP stand for?
NGAP stands for National Greyhound Adoption Program (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGAP
We have 6 other meanings of NGAP in our Acronym Attic
- National Greyhound Adoption Network (dog rescue)
- Next Generation Access Network
- National Guard Association of New Jersey
- National Government Audit Office (Philippines)
- Neuraminidase plus Galactose Oxidase
- Next Generation Adaptive Optics (various organizations)
- North Georgia Astronomical Observatory
- Northern Gulf Affairs Office (est. 2003; formerly Office of Special Plans)
- National Guild of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Gender Action Plan (various nations)
- National Guard Assistant Program
- Next Generation of Aviation Professionals (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Nomenclature Générale des Actes Professionnels des médecins, des chirurgiens-dentistes, des sages-femmes et des auxiliaires médicaux
- National Gas Access Regime
- National Government Affairs Roundtable
- New Growth Arts Review (Indiana University of Pennsylvania magazine)
- North Georgia Adventure Race
- Northern Gateway Access Road (Enfield, England, UK)
- Natural Gums and Resins in Africa
- Network for Natural Gums and Resins in Africa (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greyhound Network News Greyhound Protection League Grey2K USA National Greyhound Adoption Program USA Defenders of Greyhounds, Inc.
Endorsers include the New Hampshire Humane Society, the Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire, the New Hampshire SPCA, the Humane Society of Greater Nashua, the National Greyhound Adoption Program, the Humane Society of the United States, and the National Coalition Against Gambling Expansion.