We cannot emphasize enough the importance of staying on the medication that is specifically prescribed for Graves' Disease patients," said Nancy Patterson, of The National Graves' Disease Foundation.
What does NGDF stand for?
NGDF stands for National Graves' Disease Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGDF
We have 4 other meanings of NGDF in our Acronym Attic
- National Geophysical Data Center
- National Geospatial Data Clearinghouse (US Geological Survey)
- National Geospatial Development Center (geotechnology; West Virginia University)
- Natural Gas Distribution Company
- Next Generation Data Center Conference and Expo
- New Generation Desktop Design
- Next Generation Drug Discovery (UK)
- Normalized Gene Designation Database
- National Geographic Data Framework (est. 1995; UK)
- National Geospatial Data Framework
- Negative Group Delay Filter
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- National Geospatial Data Infrastructure
- National Geoscience Database of Iran
- Next Generation Digital Loop Carrier
- New Grove Dictionary of Musical Instruments
- Non-Governmental Development Organisation
- Northeastern Garage Door Operator Association
- National Gandhi Day of Service
- National Graduate Development Programme (local government employment; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than half of thyroid conditions remain undiagnosed, according to the National Graves' Disease Foundation and the Thyroid Foundation of America.