NATIONAL GRAND PRIX HOLDINGS National Grand Prix Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company was founded in 1999 by Christopher Lencheski to develop and execute The Cadillac Grand Prix of Washington, D.
What does NGPH stand for?
NGPH stands for National Grand Prix Holdings, LLC
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- N-Glutaryl Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine
- National Graduate Physics Examination (India)
- Native Growth Protection Easement
- Northern Giant Petrel (bird species)
- National Guard Professional Education Center
- National Growth and Poverty Eradication Strategy (Laos)
- Next Generation Product Family
- Non-Governmental Pension Fund
- North General Purpose Facilities
- North Georgia Paranormal Group
- Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code (Canada)
- Northern Great Plains Initiative for Rural Development (Minneapolis, MN)
- Natural Gas Pipeline Company (aka Kinder Morgan; Houston, TX)
- Natural Gas Plant Liquids
- Nethack General Public License (software licensing)
- New Glarus Public Library (New Glarus, WI)
- New Guinea Pacific Lines
- North Greenbush Public Library (Wynantskill, NJ)
- Norwegian Grand Prix Legends Series
- Nested-Grid Particle-Mesh (cosmology algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NATIONAL GRAND PRIX HOLDINGS National Grand Prix Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company was founded in 1999 by Christopher Lencheski to develop and execute the National Grand Prix of Washington, D.
WASHINGTON -- National Grand Prix Holdings, LLC today announced Accelics, Inc.