In reviewing the demographics of golfers which is estimated to be over 28 million by the National Golf Foundation in 2009, Mr.
What does NGF stand for?
NGF stands for National Golf Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGF
We have 75 other meanings of NGF in our Acronym Attic
- National Geotechnical Experimentation Site (various locations)
- Neural Gastric Electrical Stimulation (electrical engineering)
- New Generation Event Solutions
- Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
- Northrop Grumman, Electronic Systems Division (Baltimore, MD)
- Northern Gaza Emergency Sewage Treatment (World Bank)
- National Grid Electricity Transmission (UK)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime)
- Next Generation Electronic Warfare
- National Gaucher Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact Information: National Golf Foundation Marc Blatchley 561-354-1628 Contact via Email www.
The National Golf Foundation estimates there were 28.
The man in the street will tell you that golf is booming because he sees Tiger Woods on TV,' says Jim Kass, research director of the National Golf Foundation.
OTHER ENTERTAINMENT Sources: American Gaming Association, National Restaurant Association, National Cable Television Association, National Gardening Association, National Golf Foundation, Snack Food Association, National Coffee Association, Recording Industry Association of America, Motion Picture Association of America.
Dubbed by the National Golf Foundation as the "Golf Capital of the World," the Phoenix area offers everyting from challenging desert courses among saguaro cacti to oasis-style golf among tree-lined fairways.
Course Statistics: * 30,000 rounds played per year at average 18-hole daily-fee course * Revenues average $992,000 a year per course * Courses average 13 full-time employees * 17,000 rounds played per year at average nine-hole course * Nine-hole courses average four full-time employees Source: National Golf Foundation Property/Casualty Golf's Growth Since 1986 * Number of golfers up 34% to 26.
In 1984, he was elected to the Illinois PGA Hall of Fame and honoured as "Man of the Year" by the National Golf Foundation.