1c] assays originated from the work of the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (6) and others worldwide directed at harmonizing glycohemoglobin assays.
What does NGSP stand for?
NGSP stands for National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGSP
We have 3 other meanings of NGSP in our Acronym Attic
- Next Generation Service Node
- National Guard of the State of New York
- National Guidelines and Standards Office (Environment Canada)
- Newark-Granville Symphony Orchestra (Granville, OH)
- Non-Geostationary Orbit
- Non-Geostationary Satellite Orbit
- Non-Geosynchronous Orbit
- Next Generation Service Overlay Network
- National Geodetic Satellite Program
- National Geographic School Publishing
- National Grain Sorghum Producers (Lubbock, TX)
- Neuroscience Graduate Studies Program (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Next Generation Sensor Producibility (MDA program)
- National Grain Sorghum Producers Foundation
- National Genealogical Society Quarterly
- Non-Government Schools Registration Board (Australia)
- National Graduate Student Research Festival (US National Institutes of Health)
- Nearby Galaxies Supernova Survey
- Next Generation Satellite Systems
- Next Generation Science Standards (US education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sacks, a professor of pathology at Harvard Medical School who chairs the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program, the federally funded effort to improve diabetes testing.
The survey data and our experience point to the need for a program to harmonize glucose calibrators and patient results similar to that established for the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program.
The National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP) was formed soon afterward, to ensure that laboratory results for the test are comparable with those reported in the DCCT (www.
Prodia was the first clinical laboratory in Indonesia to meet with ISO 9001 & ISO 15189 standards, and has recently obtained certification from the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP) Level 1 for HbA1c standardization, and most recently was accredited by the College of American Pathologists.
The National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP) certifies methods annually at the manufacturer level, with only 1 lot of reagents being used at any point in time.
In addition, the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP) has awarded Level I Laboratory Certification to the Quest Diagnostics' laboratory in Gurgaon.
today announced that its central laboratory operation in China has earned two significant certifications -- one from the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the other from the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP).