Jake Eberts, executive producer and chairman of National Geographic Feature Films, added: "'Journey to Mecca' is truly a huge cinematic achievement, not just in the careful planning and production behind it but also in its portrayal of one of the most significant acts of religious devotion in the world.
What does NGFF stand for?
NGFF stands for National Geographic Feature Films
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGFF
We have 1 other meaning of NGFF in our Acronym Attic
- North Georgia Football Association
- North Gwinnett Football Association (Suwanee, Georgia)
- National Guidelines for First Aid Training in Occupational Settings
- Nerve Growth Factor, Beta Subunit
- Natural Gas Fuel Cell
- North Georgia Fencing Center (Suwanee, GA)
- Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union
- North Georgia Foothills Dulcimer Association
- Next Generation Forms Engine (Guardian Mortgage Documents and ComplianceEase)
- Naval Gunfire Exercise
- Next Generation Form Factor
- Nerve Growth Factor Gamma (gene)
- Neue Gesellschaft/Frankfurter Hefte (German: New Society/Frankfurt Issues; journal)
- Nerve Growth Factor IB (protein)
- Nerve Growth Factor Induced
- Nerve Growth Factor Inducible A Gene
- Nerve Growth Factor-Induced Clone B (gene)
- National Grid For Learning (UK)
- Nice Guys Finish Last
- North Georgia Football League (Marietta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starved for adventure, romance, and humor, audiences discovered these storytelling elements in a real life tale about emperor penguins in Antarctica," says Adam Leipzig, President, National Geographic Feature Films.
``The Emperors are the most committed parents on Earth,'' says Adam Leipzig, National Geographic Feature Films president.
National Geographic Beyond the Movie" will collaborate with the productions of Los Angeles-based National Geographic Feature Films, beginning with the Cold War submarine thriller "K-19: The Widowmaker," starring Harrison Ford, Liam Neeson and Peter Sarsgaard, and directed by Kathryn Bigelow.