As a distributor of premium quality programming world-wide, National Geographic Channels International has seen rapid growth in the content under our management," said Martie Kretchmar, Vice President of Network Operations for NGCI.
What does NGCI stand for?
NGCI stands for National Geographic Channels International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGCI
We have 3 other meanings of NGCI in our Acronym Attic
- National Guard Communications Element
- Network Graphs for Computer Epidemiologists (conference)
- Nottingham Gentlemen's Club of Excellence (UK)
- North Georgia Community Foundation (Gainesville, Georgia)
- North Glasgow Community Forum (UK)
- Northern German Cricket Foundation (Hollenstedt, Germany)
- Non-Linear Generalized Conjugate Gradient
- Non-Glycosylated Chicken Growth Hormone
- Neonatal Giant Cell Hepatitis
- National Geographic Channel High Definition (television channel)
- Next Generation Communications, Inc. (Lighthouse Point, FL)
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
- Next Generation Catalog Interest Group
- Nevada General Corporation Law
- North Glenora Community League (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- North Gulfport Community Land Trust (Gulfport, MS)
- Nano and Giga Challenges in Microelectronics (symposium)
- National Golf Car Manufacturers Association
- Next Generation Communications Network
- Next Generation Convergence Network (Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamish Mykura, executive vice president and head of international content for National Geographic Channels International, said: "National Geographic Channel is always at the forefront of providing viewers exclusive access to extraordinary places around the globe.
National Geographic Channel is always at the forefront of providing viewers exclusive access to extraordinary places around the globe, and this series combines great stories of cutting-edge engineering, technology and architecture, with a truly international cast of characters who deal every day with the pressures of running a very large, dynamic airport, said Hamish Mykura, Executive Vice President and Head of International Content for National Geographic Channels International.
National Geographic Abu Dhabi was formed as a partnership between National Geographic Channels International and Abu Dhabi Media.
The channel is brought to the region by Abu Dhabi Media Company and National Geographic Channels International (NGCI), said the Ocean Week will premiere at 9pm (UAE time).
On the other hand, to Kim McKay, senior vice president of marketing at National Geographic Channels International (NGCI), program and ad sales are growing.
About National Geographic Channels International National Geographic Channels International (NGCI) invites viewers to re-think the way they see television - and the world - with smart, innovative programming.
Launched in 2006, Nat Geo WILD is part of National Geographic Channels International (NGCI) and is available in more than 90 countries and 100 million homes.