The email was officially sent out by the Labour Party under the name of its national general secretary Iain Mc-Nicol.
What does NGS stand for?
NGS stands for National General Secretary (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NGS
We have 119 other meanings of NGS in our Acronym Attic
- Next Generation Receiving Terminal
- Next-Generation Real-Time Enterprise
- Nuclear GES Requirements Technical Information
- Northern Guerilla Reaver Unit (PC gaming clan)
- Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Applications
- N Gauge Society (model railway society)
- Nagasaki, Japan - Nagasaki (Airport Code)
- National Gang Strategy
- National Garden Scheme
- National Genealogical Society
- National Geodetic Survey
- National Geographic Society
- National Geological Society
- National Geospatial Intelligence School
- National Gerbil Society (UK)
- National Government Services (various organizations)
- National Graduate School
- National Graduates Survey (Canada)
- National Grid System (various locations)
- Natural Guide Star
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singh also criticised the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for inducting former Gujarat Home Minister Amit Shah, an accused in two fake encounters, as national general secretary.
BJP's national general secretary in-charge for Karnataka affairs, Dharmendra Pradhan, is coming to the state to end the ongoing political crisis.
The notables included former Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje, her sister and Guna's BJP MP Yashodhara Raje, BJP national general secretary Vijay Goel, MP and yesteryear's star Shatrughan Sinha, the party's deputy leader in the Lok Sabha, Gopinath Munde, and BJP spokespersons Shahnawaz Hussain, Prakash Javdekar and Nirmala Seetharaman.
Addressing a mammoth gathering at Akkalkot on Sunday, Gopinath Munde, the national general secretary of the BJP and the former deputy chief minister of Maharashtra, demanded the immediate arrest of Mhetre.
It's my privilege to represent the United Nations and in particular to be here on behalf of the United National General Secretary.
Chris Keates, now national general secretary of the NASUWT, spoke of the "blight" of badly behaved pupils following a debate at the union's annual conference, being held at the ICC this week.
Today, POA national general secretary Brian Caton warned that the eastern jail, believed to be temporary, could be made permanent.