Cockerell OC; Johnson AL; Sander JW; Shorvon SD, Prognosis of epilepsy: a review and further analysis of the first nine years of the British National General Practice Study of Epilepsy, a prospective population based study.
What does NGPSE stand for?
NGPSE stands for National General Practice Study of Epilepsy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Next Generation of Polar Researchers
- North Georgia Pet Referral (animal welfare)
- Northern Great Plains Research Laboratory (Agricultural Research Service; Mandan, ND)
- Northern Great Plains Resource Program
- National Gun Policy Survey
- New Glasgow Police Service (Nova Scotia, CA)
- Noninvasive Geophysical Probing System (robotics; US NASA)
- Normal Guinea Pig Serum (immunology)
- Northern Gas Project Secretariat (Canada)
- Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Act of 1968
- National Guild of Piano Teachers
- Next Generation POSIX Threads
- Nicotine Gum Questionnaire
- Nongovernment Quarters
- North Georgia Quarter Midget Association
- National Game Review
- National Geochemical Reconnaissance (Program of Canada)
- National Grape Registry (UC Davis)
- National Grid Reference (UK)
- National Guard and Reserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
] Cockerell OC, Johnson AL, Sander JW, Shorvon SD: Prognosis of epilepsy: A review and further analysis of the first nine years of the British National General Practice Study of Epilepsy, a prospective population-based study.