Lowrie is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, New England Historic and Genealogical Society, New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, National Genealogical Society, Massachusetts Society of Genealogists and the Timothy Bigelow Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
What does NGS stand for?
NGS stands for National Genealogical Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGS
We have 119 other meanings of NGS in our Acronym Attic
- Narrow-Gauge Rail-Trail
- Next Generation Receiving Terminal
- Next-Generation Real-Time Enterprise
- Nuclear GES Requirements Technical Information
- Northern Guerilla Reaver Unit (PC gaming clan)
- Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Applications
- N Gauge Society (model railway society)
- Nagasaki, Japan - Nagasaki (Airport Code)
- National Gang Strategy
- National Garden Scheme
- National General Secretary (various locations)
- National Geodetic Survey
- National Geographic Society
- National Geological Society
- National Geospatial Intelligence School
- National Gerbil Society (UK)
- National Government Services (various organizations)
- National Graduate School
- National Graduates Survey (Canada)
- National Grid System (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She covers aspects like beginning a project, genealogy education, useful software, online etiquette, ethics and privacy, and using search engines, chat, Skype, Twitter, mail lists and groups, newsletters, and social bookmarking and tagging, as well as specific sites like Ellis Island Online, the National Genealogical Society, the Mormon church, Ancestry.
National Genealogical Society Annual Conference, April 28-May 1, www.
Mailing address is National Genealogical Society, 4527 17th St.
In August, Funium added a partnership with the National Genealogical Society that will allow Family Village access to NGS resources and research aids.
0 was unveiled at the National Genealogical Society conference held in Sacramento, California.
She was a charter and life member of the Ontario Genealogical Society, (in such branches as Brant, Hamilton, Niagara, Elgin, and Toronto), a member of the Ontario Historical Society, Pennsylvania German Folklore Society of ON, the Doane Family Association the Huguenot Society of NY, the National Genealogical Society, USA, the Society of Genealogists, London, England, ant of course the United Empire Loyalists' Association, (Hamilton and Grand River).
Funium and the National Genealogical Society (NGS) today announced a partnership that will allow players of Family Village, Funium's popular Facebook game, to further explore their family trees by accessing a number of NGS resources and research aids.