The Western Corridor Gas Infrastructure Development Project to AECOM Technology Corporation is executed by Ghana National Gas Company, which has bagged contract for Project Management Consulting Services.
What does NGC stand for?
NGC stands for National Gas Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGC
We have 146 other meanings of NGC in our Acronym Attic
- Next-Generation Business Support System (trademark of Amdocs; Chesterfield, MO)
- Negotiating Group on Basic Communications
- Negotiations on Basic Telecommunications (World Trade Organization)
- North Gauteng Bridge Union (South Africa)
- Next Generation Biology Workbench (bioinformatics)
- Next Generation Broadband Wireless
- Nantucket Garden Club
- National Gallery of Canada
- National Garden Clubs, Inc (St. Louis, MO)
- National Garifuna Council of Belize
- National Gateway Center
- National Geographic Channel (TV)
- National Geospatial Intelligence College
- National Glass Center (UK)
- National Golf Challenge (Entertainment and Sports Programming Network)
- National Government Center (various organizations)
- National Governors Council (UK)
- National Grid Company (England)
- National Guideline Clearinghouse (evidence-based clinical practice guidelines; Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Gypsum Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Muscat: National Gas Company said that a share transfer agreement for selling 70 per cent .
He was accompanied by Tatweer board members and executive management, and Bahrain National Gas Company president Dr Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa.
The organizers of the congress are National Gas Company of Turkmenistan TurkmenGas, Chamber of Commerce of Turkmenistan, and Summit Trade Events (London).
Managing-Director of National Gas Company Javad Oji said on Tuesday that Iran has finalized a gas export contract with Iraq, and is planning to ink similar contracts for export of gas to two Persian Gulf countries and Europe.
The Minister pointed out that the training program shall be highly specialized for general managers and directors as well as a number of specialists in the Oil and Gas Holding company and its affiliated companies namely Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Gulf Chemical Industries Company (GPIC), Bahrain National Gas Company (BANGAS), Bahrain National Gas Expansion (EXPANSION) Company, Bahrain Aircraft Fueling company (BAFCO), Oil Development Company (Development), Bahrain Essential Lubricants Company and Scogan Gulf Bitchemm Carriers company.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited is using the largest Dantorque[TM] actuator ever produced by Emerson to expand its gas distribution network on the Caribbean nation of Trinidad and Tobago.
5 per cent stake in the Bahrain National Gas Company, or Banagas, to Kuwait-based Boubyan Petrochemical Company.