WE'VE teamed up with National Garden Gift Vouchers so that four lucky readers can bag PS500 each to spend on getting their garden ready for spring.
What does NGGV stand for?
NGGV stands for National Garden Gift Vouchers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Never Gonna Get Done
- North Golden Gate Estates (Naples, FL)
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventory (Australia Government Department of Climate Change)
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventory Committee
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventories Programme
- Newmont Ghana Gold Limited (mining company; Accra, Ghana)
- Newmont Ghana Gold Ltd.
- Negotiating Group on Government Procurement
- Next Generation General Purpose Mask
- Non-Glucogenic/Glucogenic Ratio
- National Group on Homeworking
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
- Never Gonna Happen
- Normalized Greedy Heuristic
- Northern General Hospital (National Health Service; UK)
- Not Gonna Happen
- Normalized Greedy Heuristic for Unbalanced Systems
- National Greyhound Association (Kansas)
- National Guard Health Affair (Saudi Arabia)
- New Gorbals Housing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've teamed up with National Garden Gift Vouchers so that three very lucky readers can get their gardens ready for spring.
We've teamed up with National Garden Gift Vouchers to give away a massive PS1,500 in prizes.
The RHS presented Ravenshall pupils with pounds 250 worth of National Garden gift vouchers to celebrate success in their garden.
WE'VE three pounds 250 National Garden gift vouchers up for grabs, thanks to family bakers Warburtons.
National Garden Gift Vouchers are redeemable in 2000 outlets UK-wide.
He was the lucky winner of our recent competition to receive 500 [pounds sterling] worth of National Garden gift vouchers to spend in his garden or home.
More than 15 million people spend up to pounds 78m each year, according to research from National Garden Gift Vouchers.