She is now a trustee of the National Gamete Donation Trust and works to encourage other people to consider becoming egg or sperm donors.
What does NGDT stand for?
NGDT stands for National Gamete Donation Trust (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NGDT in our Acronym Attic
- National Geoscience Data Repository System
- National Geographic Data System
- National Growth and Developmental Standards for the Pakistani Children (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Naval Global Directory Service
- Negotiating Group on Dispute Settlement
- New-Generation Dagaie System (electronic warfare system; various nations)
- NexGen Data Systems (consulting firm; Goose Creek, SC)
- Next Generation Diagnostic System (US DoD)
- Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (video game)
- Novel Gel Delivery System (pharmaceuticals)
- Narrow Gauge Downunder (rail magazine; Australia)
- Next Generation Door Unit
- Nagoya Grampus Eight (football club; Japan)
- Nantes Gestion Equipmentes (Nantes, France)
- Nation of Gods and Earths (est. 1964)
- National Geographic Entertainment
- National Greek Exam
- Natural Gas Engine
- Neal, Gerber, Eisenberg LLP (Chicago, IL law firm)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey of 3,000 men was carried out by government-funded charity the National Gamete Donation Trust.
The National Gamete Donation Trust wants to increase the number of sperm donors in the UK to 500 from the current figure of 384.
The posters were designed by the National Gamete Donation Trust and feature a reference number unique to the Harrises.
Anyone interested in finding out more about egg donation should call the National Gamete Donation Trust on 0845 226 9193 or visit www.
com or the National Gamete Donation Trust on 0845 226 9193/www.
THE National Gamete Donation Trust was set up to encourage egg donors.
There is no blanket ban on interracial donation, says Pip Morris of The National Gamete Donation Trust, "but the donor would be matched as closely as possible to the recipient".