Mumford was named as a resident composer at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.
What does NGA stand for?
NGA stands for National Gallery of Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGA
We have 99 other meanings of NGA in our Acronym Attic
- Next Generation of Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
- Next Generation Synchronous Optical Network
- Ninja Gaiden II (video game)
- Nursing Green to Gold (US Army commissioning program)
- Next Generation Geospatial Information
- Ninja Gaiden 3 (video game)
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (gaming)
- Next Generation 9-1-1
- Nagoya City Greenery Association (Nagoya City, Japan)
- Nakagawa General Association (Japan)
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Gardening Association
- National Gay Association of the Philippines
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (US DoD)
- National Glass Association
- National Government Agency (Philippines)
- National Governors Association
- National Grains Authority (Philippines)
- National Graphical Association
- National Greyhound Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Capitoline Venus will be on display at the National Gallery of Art in the US capital until September 5.
It was produced by the National Gallery of Art in association with Lund Humphries (UK) and is distributed in the US by Ashgate.
NEW YORK, May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- - Settlement Is Believed to Mark First Time the National Gallery of Art Returns a Non-Holocaust Painting A unique and unusual settlement regarding Chaim Soutine's iconic painting entitled Piece de Boeuf (Piece of Beef c.
The National Gallery of Art in Washington is adding nearly 100 works to its photography collection, including prime examples by major artists from the 1960s and ’70s, according to the New York Times.
Since he left Trafalgar Square in 2002 he has been a senior curator at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, but has continued to research the London collections.
Best known for his paintings and collages of jazz and the rual South, Bearden's work was postumously recognized with an exhibition at the national Gallery of Art in 2003.
Best known for his paintings and collages of jazz and the rural South, Bearden's work was postumously recognized with an exhibition at the national Gallery of Art in 2003.