com), a CFTC registered Foreign Exchange Dealer and member of the National Futures Association.
What does NFA stand for?
NFA stands for National Futures Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFA
We have 189 other meanings of NFA in our Acronym Attic
- National Fireworks Association
- National Flight Academy
- National Flute Association
- National Food Authority (Philippines)
- National Forces Alliance (political alliance; Libya)
- National Forensic Association
- National Forest Authority
- National Forestry Association
- National Franchisee Association
- National Fund for Acquisitions (National Museums Scotland; Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A US registered futures commission merchant and a member of the National Futures Association, the new company will become a clearing member on major exchanges and central clearinghouses on a global basis to support the trading activities of its clients.
But it won't be issuing shares until it gets permission to register 1 billion new shares from the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the National Futures Association, the news agency reports.
According to the prosecutor, the National Futures Association audited Midland Euro in October 2001, then barred it doing business in commodities and foreign currency exchange.
is a Futures Commission Merchant member of the National Futures Association.
Emslie holds a Series 3 license and is a National Futures Association member.
The National Futures Association, a self-regulatory group for the commodity futures marketplace, now accepts e-mail requests for this free service.
LMG is an NASD Broker-Dealer; SEC-Registered Investment Advisor; and member of the National Futures Association, NYSE Arca and SIPC.