He also serves on the Boards of Directors of the National Health Council, The American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, The National Fund for Medical Education and The Council for Excellence in Government.
What does NFME stand for?
NFME stands for National Fund for Medical Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFME
- National Farm Mechanization Committee
- National Federation of Music Clubs
- National Foundation for Mortuary Care
- National Fraud Management Centre
- Naval Financial Management Career Center
- Not Fully Mission Capable
- Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider Collaboration (Brookhaven National Laboratory; New York)
- National Federation of Motorcycle Clubs of the Philippines
- National Freedom to Marry Day
- Non-Ferrous Metals Dialogue (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Neutron Flux Monitoring Equipment
- National Folk Music Fund (est. 1958; UK)
- Norsk Forening for Medisinsk Fysikk (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Medical Physics)
- National Federation of Meat and Food Traders (UK)
- National Foot and Mouth Group (UK)
- North Fulton Master Gardeners (Johns Creek, GA)
- National Foundation for Mental Health (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Medical Insurance (South Korea)
- Near Field Magnetic Induction
- Near-Field Microwave Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Board of Directors of the United Way of Somerset Valley, the National Fund for Medical Education and the Trenton State College Foundation.
Sokolov serves on the boards of the Washington Business Group on Health, the National Fund for Medical Education (NFME), the National Health Foundation, and California Health Decisions.