Obama's 2014 budget proposal - released more than two months behind schedule, in large part due to last December's "fiscal cliff showdown" - came on the same day that the National Fuel Funds Network had declared as "LIHEAP Action Day.
What does NFFN stand for?
NFFN stands for National Fuel Funds Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NFFN in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Friendly Force Information
- Net Foreign Factor Income (economic measurement)
- New Futures Fund Initiative (Scotland, UK)
- National Fantasy Football League
- National Forest Fire Laboratory (USDA)
- Negative Feed-Forward Loop
- Northshore Flag Football League (Louisiana)
- Northwoods Fantasy Football League
- National Farmers Federation of Moldova
- North Fulton Family Medicine (Fulton County, GA)
- Naija Film Festival Organisers (Nigeria)
- National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations (UK)
- Non-Fossil Fuel Obligation
- Namibia-Finland Forestry Programme (est. 1997; Ministry of Environment and Tourism; Windhoek, Namibia)
- NASA Faculty Fellowship Program
- Nationella flygtekniska forskningsprogrammet (Swedish: National Aeronautical Research Program)
- Not Fit For Purpose
- Not for Fashion People
- National Frozen Food Processors Association
- Non Fossil Fuel Purchasing Agency (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tide Coldwater donated $100,000 to the National Fuel Funds Network, which assists state and local groups that help low-income families pay their energy bills, providing additional incentive for consumers to accept the challenge.
The National Fuel Funds Network is an association of some 300 groups and companies that provide financial help so low-income people can pay their energy costs.
The sponsor of Action Day, the National Fuel Funds Network, also encouraged people to contact President Bush and their members of Congress expressing support for additional LIHEAP funding.
Award Recognizes Outstanding Support of Low Income Customers DETROIT, May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy and its subsidiaries Michigan Consolidated Gas Company and Detroit Edison have been selected by the National Fuel Funds Network (NFFN), as the recipient of the 2007 Corporate Excellence Award.
In addition, Tide Coldwater will donate $100,000 to the National Fuel Funds Network, an organization that assists state and local groups helping low income families pay their energy bills.
In 1987 it worked to create the National Fuel Funds Network, a national organization headquartered in Washington, D.
Other Energy Hog campaign sponsors include The Home Depot, the National Fuel Funds Network, the Colorado Governor's Office of Energy Management and Conservation and 19 other state energy offices.