Investigative sources said a 32-year-old man who claimed to be a member of the National Front for the Liberation of Corsica (FLNC) was arrested in the town of Calvi on Friday, just before the violence erupted, when explosives were found in his car.
What does NFLN stand for?
NFLN stands for National Front for the Liberation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NFLN in our Acronym Attic
- National Front for the Liberation of Iraq
- Norwegian Forest and Landscape Institute
- Nutrition for Life International, Inc.
- Nutrition for Life, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Navigation Forward-Looking Infrared (US DoD)
- National Forensic Laboratory Information System (DEA; Washington, DC)
- National First Ladies' Library
- New Frontiers for Lifelong Learning (Mesa, AZ)
- North Florida Lincoln Mercury
- National Firearms Licensing Management System (UK)
- Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness Overall
- Network of Families and Loved Ones of Criminals
- Nursing Facility Level of Care
- National Flagship Language Program (University of California, Los Angeles; fellowship)
- National Football League Players
- National Football League Properties, Inc.
- Nationwide Financial Literacy Program (Pakistan)
- Network for Latino People (Norge, VA)
- Norfolk Family Learning Programme (UK)
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program (US DHHS Health Resources and Services Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Israel is holding 22 Palestinian lawmakers, 19 of them from Hamas, two from Fatah and a member of the National Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
The Arab Nationalist Movement and its National Front for the Liberation of Palestine (NFLP) had had their cadres implanted among the Palestinians since 1964.