With support from the National Framework for Energy Efficiency (NFEE)'s National Strategy on Energy Efficiency (8) and state energy efficiency industry groups, training materials are already being developed through collaborations between universities, state and federal agencies.
What does NFEE stand for?
NFEE stands for National Framework for Energy Efficiency (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFEE
We have 2 other meanings of NFEE in our Acronym Attic
- National Financial Education Center (Boise, ID)
- National Food and Energy Council
- National Forum of Engineering Centres (UK)
- Native Financial Education Coalition
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (US Navy)
- Non-Formal Education Center (Bhaktapur, Nepal)
- National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias
- New Forest Equine Directory (est. 1999)
- Non-Formal Education Division (various locations)
- National Foundation for Energy Education (est. 1998; Virginia)
- Net Forward Ejection Fraction (cardiology)
- Negros Forests and Ecological Foundation Incorporated
- Neuro-Fuzzy Expectation Generator (economics)
- National Forum for Environment and Health (Pakistan)
- National Faculty Education Initiative
- Net Forward Encoder Interface (software)
- New Frontier Energy, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- North Fork Electric, Inc. (Crumpler, NC)
- Nepal Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Naval Facilities Expeditionary Logistics Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
A National Framework for Energy Efficiency was established with all state and commonwealth governments.
3 National Framework for Energy Efficiency (NFEE) 3.
The federal government has also been working with the states through COAG (Council of Australian Governments) to establish and facilitate: * The National Framework for Energy Efficiency, (5) a COAG initiative to add $1 billion to Australia's GDP through energy efficiency.