Established in 1984, the National Fragile X Foundation unites the fragile X community to enrich lives through education and emotional support, promote public and professional awareness, and advance research toward improved treatments and a cure for fragile X syndrome.
What does NFXF stand for?
NFXF stands for National Fragile X Foundation (disease support organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Foundation of Wheelchair Tennis (San Clemente, CA)
- Non-Fair Wear and Tear
- Namibia Farm Workers' Union
- National Federation of Workers' Unions (Philippines)
- Noble Foundation Wildlife Unit (Ardmore, OK)
- Non-Fatal Workplace Violence (workers' compensation claim)
- National Federation of Women Workers
- New Fone Express
- Newfield Exploration Company (stock symbol)
- Nord France Experts (French: Northern France Experts)
- Never Forget You
- Next Fiscal Year
- Norsk Forum for Ytringsfrihet (Norwegian: Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression)
- Not Finished Yet
- Not Fixed Yet
- Not For You
- Nylon Filament Yarn
- National Foster Youth Advisory Council
- North Flathead Yacht Club (Somers, MT)
- New Frontier Young Democrats (African-American political group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, visit the National Fragile X Foundation web site at FragileX.
29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Fragile X Foundation applauds the United States Congress and President Barack Obama for including Fragile X Syndrome for the first time ever within a select group of conditions eligible for research funding from the U.
The Hagerman team has long been supported in Fragile X research by The National Fragile X Foundation (NFXF), whose funding of earlier research projects proved critical in setting the stage for the NIH award.
June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Fragile X Foundation shares in the sorrow surrounding the death of wrestler Chris Benoit and his wife and son.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Raymond Vineyard and Cellar Wines generously served their Napa Valley Reserve Chardonnay and Merlot to over 225 guests of the 2nd Annual Fragile X Gala Fundraiser to benefit the National Fragile X Foundation at the Four Seasons Hotel on October 14, 2006.
The National Fragile X Foundation (NFXF) provides nationwide phone and email informational and referral support, promotes public awareness, develops educational materials and conferences, organizes legislative advocacy in Washington, DC, and funds research geared towards improved treatments and an ultimate cure.
trips and is past president of the National Fragile X Foundation, a partner with the Dearborn law firm Archer, Kenney, Wilson and Cohen and father of fraternal twins Allison and Joshua, 16, who both have Fragile X.