For hospitals that have trauma centers, though, the cost of delivering the critical care has risen during the last decade, said Connie Potter, president of the National Foundation for Trauma Care.
What does NFTC stand for?
NFTC stands for National Foundation for Trauma Care (est. 2002)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFTC
We have 9 other meanings of NFTC in our Acronym Attic
- Not Forsaking the Assembly (magazine)
- Norwegian Field Target and Airgun Club
- Nitrogen Fixation in Tropical Agricultural Legumes
- National Federation of Temple Brotherhoods (now Men of Reform Judaism; New York, NY)
- Naval Fleet Training Base (US Navy)
- Niagara Frontier Tariff Bureau
- North American Federation of Temple Brotherhoods (also seen as NAFTB)
- Nestable Fuel Tank Build-Up (US DoD)
- National Film Trustee Company (est. 1971; UK)
- National Foreign Trade Council
- National Furniture Traffic Conference, Inc.
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Flying Training Canada (est. 1994)
- Northern Firefighting Training Center (EU)
- Notes from the Cellar (wine enthusiasts)
- Non-Ferrous Theft Combating Committee (South Africa)
- North Florida Tres Dias
- Non-Ferrous Materials Technology Development Centre (India)
- National Federation of Telecom Employees (New Delhi, India)
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- Neonatal Ferret Tracheal Epithelial
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Trauma Center Management Conference The Trauma Management Conference is an annual meeting of members and guests of the National Foundation for Trauma Care, a non-profit organization whose mission is to secure the economic viability of America's trauma centers and foster the development of a national system of trauma care so that access to excellent care for the seriously injured is assured.