president and chief executive officer of PacifiCare Behavioral Health (PBH), has been appointed to the board of directors of the National Foundation for Mental Health (NFMH).
What does NFMH stand for?
NFMH stands for National Foundation for Mental Health (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NFMH in our Acronym Attic
- National Federation of Motorcycle Clubs of the Philippines
- National Freedom to Marry Day
- Non-Ferrous Metals Dialogue (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- National Fund for Medical Education
- Neutron Flux Monitoring Equipment
- National Folk Music Fund (est. 1958; UK)
- Norsk Forening for Medisinsk Fysikk (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Medical Physics)
- National Federation of Meat and Food Traders (UK)
- National Foot and Mouth Group (UK)
- North Fulton Master Gardeners (Johns Creek, GA)
- National Federation of Medical Insurance (South Korea)
- Near Field Magnetic Induction
- Near-Field Microwave Imaging
- Non-Fatal Myocardial Infarction (cardiology)
- Northwest Florida Modelers, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Nepali Folk Musical Instrument Museum (est. 1995; Nepal)
- Noise Figure Minimum
- Navy Food Service Financial Management Information System
- National Folk Museum of Korea
- National Fertilizer Marketing Limited (Lahore, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2004 /PRNewswire/ -- CIGNA Behavioral Health (CBH) announced today that it has joined the National Foundation for Mental Health (NFMH) as a founding member and that Dr.