In 2004, the National Foundation for Jewish Culture recognized her with a Lifetime Achievement Award in Historical Studies.
What does NFJC stand for?
NFJC stands for National Foundation for Jewish Culture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFJC
We have 2 other meanings of NFJC in our Acronym Attic
- National Federation of Indian Trade Unions
- National Football Intelligence Unit (UK)
- Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit
- National Federation of Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (Kingston, NY)
- National Federation of Indian Women
- Naegeli-Franceschetti-Jadassohn Syndrome (dermatology)
- Norge for Jesus (Norway)
- Nuts for Jericho (TV show campaign)
- National Family Justice Association
- National Federation for Just Communities (New York)
- North Fork of the John Day River (Oregon)
- Nothing Fancy Just Music (Mobile, AL)
- Nederlandse Flying Junior Organisatie (Dutch: Flying Dutch Junior Organization; sailing club; Netherlands)
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
- National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (Manila)
- Normal Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Amtrak Station Code (Norfolk, VA)
- Neighbour from Hell (UK)
- Neuroscience for Kids (educational resource)
- News for Kids (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Foundation for Jewish Culture will present its Goldberg Prize to Kevin Haworth (The Discontinuity of Small Things); the Anne and Robert Cowan Award of the Jewish Community Endowment Fund will be presented to Julie Orringer; and the Reform Judaism Prize for Jewish Fiction will recognize Tamar Yellin (Kafka in Bronteland).
Kushner, who won the Pulitzer in 1993 and has also won two Tony awards, two Obie Awards and a cultural achievement award from the National Foundation for Jewish Culture, was approached by his friend, the illustrator Maurice Sendak, to work on the book.
In this, the 350th year of Jewish life in America, the National Foundation for Jewish Culture is highlighting the interplay of American and Jewish history, culture, and values.
This is the sixth year that Koret Jewish Book Awards have been presented in cooperation with the National Foundation for Jewish Culture.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on the success of the last three Conferences of Jewish Film Festivals -in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and San Diego-- the National Foundation for Jewish Culture is sponsoring the Fourth Conference of Jewish Film Festivals in conjunction with the 16th Annual Boston Jewish Film Festival.
Another sponsor of the program is the National Foundation for Jewish Culture, which was founded in 1960 to strengthen Jewish identity and enhance Jewish life in America through the arts and humanities.
NEW YORK, June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Foundation for Jewish Culture has awarded the first Ronnie Heyman Prize for an Emerging Jewish Visual Artist to Joan Linder, a contemporary painter, for her series "118-60 Metropolitan Avenue.