According to the National Foundation for Development of Indigenous Nationalities (NFDIN), there are about 164 ethnic Kusundas but Rajamama is the only person from the tribe who knows the language.
What does NFDIN stand for?
NFDIN stands for National Foundation for Development of Indigenous Nationalities (Nepal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Neutral Functional Differential Equation
- Non-Formal and Distance Education (Mongolia)
- National Flag Day Foundation (Baltimore, MD)
- Nottingham Folk Dance Group (est. 1937; UK)
- National Federation of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Nepal)
- National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- New Forest Drag Hunt (UK)
- National Foundation for Depressive Illness
- Net Foreign Direct Investment (finance)
- Northwest Folk Dancers Incorporated (Woodinville, WA)
- New switched access Facility Design Layout Report Date
- Non-Fat Dry Milk
- Normal Father with a Diabetic Mother
- National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association, Inc.
- Nonfat Dry Milk Solids
- National Federation of the Disabled Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Northwest Florida Daily News
- National Fadama Development Office (Nigeria)
- National Forestation Development Office (Philippines)
- New Forest Dog Owners Group (Southampton, UK)