], the leading global information services company, today announced that its vice president of public education, Maxine Sweet, was recognized by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) with its Making the Difference Award during the organization's 47[sup.
What does NFCC stand for?
NFCC stands for National Foundation for Credit Counseling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFCC
We have 54 other meanings of NFCC in our Acronym Attic
- New Forest Community Broadband, Ltd. (UK)
- Niagara Frontier Concert Band (Kenmore, NY)
- Non-Financial Corporate Business (economics)
- Norwegian Forest Cat Breed Rescue and Adoption Program
- National Farm-City Council, Inc (Washington, DC)
- National Fingerprint Collection Clearinghouse
- National Fisheries Conservation Center (US)
- National Food Control Commission (Tanzania)
- National Foster Care Coalition
- National Foundation for Consumer Credit
- National Frequency Coordinators' Council, Inc.
- Nations Ford Community Church
- Need for Cognitive Closure (psychology)
- Nepal Fertility Care Center
- Nepal Football Fan Club
- Net Financial Contracting Capacity
- New Faculty Cohort/Colleague
- Niagara Falls Country Club (New York)
- North Florida Community College
- North Florida Cruising Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Foundation for Credit Counseling (www.
Follow John Ulzheimer on Twitter, and a contributor for the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
The National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), Silver Spring Maryland, announced it has received a grant from Prospect Heights, Illinois-based HSBC Finance Corporation's card and retail services business to fund the Phase I development of a new NFCC National Counseling Locator Service (NCLS).
Participants in the May 22 panel discussion, chaired by Assistant Secretary Abernathy and Governor Gramlich, included representatives from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education, the In-Charge Institute, the American Bankers Association, America's Community Bankers, the Credit Union National Association, the Fannie Mae Foundation, Freddie Mac, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, the Community Financial Services Association of America, the Consumer Federation of America, the National Council of La Raza, AARP, and College Parents of America.
The nonprofit National Foundation for Credit Counseling Service has more than 1,450 offices nationwide.
As a result of this grant, over 1,400 Washington homeowners will receive mortgage default counseling conducted by a National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)-certified credit and housing counselor.
InCharge is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).