According to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA), an estimated 1 in 141 Americans is affected by celiac disease.
What does NFCA stand for?
NFCA stands for National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCA
We have 23 other meanings of NFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Finite Clause (linguistics)
- Non-Functional Characteristic
- Norwegian Forest Cat (cat breed)
- Not for Cause
- Not from Concentrate (juice beverages)
- Nuclear Fuel Complex (India)
- Numbered Fleet Commander
- National Family Caregivers Association
- National Fastpitch Coaches Association
- National Federation of Consultants and Auditors (Russia)
- National Fraternal Congress of America
- Nevada Fire Chiefs Association
- Non-Deterministic Finite Cover Automaton
- Northeast Florida Community Action Agency
- National Forestry and Conservation Action Programme (Papua New Guinea)
- National Forests and Conservation Action Plan
- National Foster Care Awareness Project (National Foster Care Coalition; Washington, DC)
- Neural Fuzzy Channel Allocation Processor
- Northeast Farm Credit AgEnhancement Program
- Needs for Care Assessment Schedule (Medical Research Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) is proud to announce that the organization has been awarded a $50,000 grant from The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to fund the first scientific research in the area of gluten in medication.
net * National Foundation for Celiac Awareness Phone: 215-325-1306 Web site: www.
com)-- The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) welcomes prominent Philadelphia area business leaders Joseph F.
Anheuser-Busch collaborated with the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness on the development of the beer.
Photo: Business Wire) * Whereas, May marks the annual Celiac Awareness Month, recognized by most celiac organizations and research centers across the country and throughout the world; * Celiac disease is one of the most common chronic diseases in Western countries; * According to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, more than 3 million Americans have celiac disease and must monitor gluten intake, equating to 1 in 133 Americans; * More than 95% of Celiacs are undiagnosed or misdiagnosed with other conditions; * A 100% gluten-free diet is the only existing treatment for celiac disease today as there are no pharmaceutical cures; * Portland, Ore.
Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) consulted with the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) to ensure its products and team member training meet the standards of the foundation's GREAT Kitchens Amber Designation.
com)-- The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) is excited to announce that Jill's List.