ARTS Week National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts Miami, FL Jan 8-14, 2007 305.
What does NFAA stand for?
NFAA stands for National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFAA
We have 23 other meanings of NFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Notes for Authors (publishing, especially scientific journals)
- Notice of Funds Available (various locations)
- Number of False Acceptances (biometrics)
- Number of False Alarms (analysis)
- Numerical Flow Analysis
- Nykøbing Falster Alliancen (Danish soccer club)
- National Flight Academy-Glider
- National Flight Academy-Powered
- National Fashion Accessories Association, Inc (New York, NY)
- National Field Archery Association
- No Fun At All
- Not Funny At All
- Notice of Financial Assistance Award
- National Fire Academy Alumni Association (Emmitsburg, MD)
- Nursing Facility Administrator Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Navy Family Accountability and Assessment Systems
- Non-Flame Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- National Firearms Act Branch (US ATF)
- National Forest Advisory Board (USDA)
- Nostalgia for a Belief (band; Athens, Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
just won a $10,000 grant from the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts for demonstrating extraordinary talent in theater.
Under the agreement, ARTS, a program of the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts (NFAA), will allow students who win an MTNA state competition as a high school junior (eleventh grade) the opportunity to enter the ARTS competition during their senior year with automatic inclusion in the Intermediate level of ARTS judging.
He also won a $3,000 award from the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts.
Last year, Coleman's dancing was recognized by the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts (NFAA) with a scholarship for $5000 and a Silver Medal.
The Viewpoint School senior won a $3,000 first-place award in the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts national competition in Film and Video held in January in Miami, Fla.
30, 2003 The National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts (NFAA) today announced the top 125 Arts Recognition and Talent Search(R) (ARTS) program finalists who will be judged in a dramatic series of final auditions and showcase performances during ARTS Week, Jan.
org Deadline: 04-01-05; Number Awarded: 50+ ARTS (Arts Recognition and Talent Search) Program National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts Christopher Schram; Miami, FL; 305.