Executive search firm Witt/Kieffer surveyed more than 400 health care professionals, in partnership with the institute for Diversity in Hearth Management, Asian Health Care Leaders Association, National Association of Health Services Executives and the National Forum for Latino Healthcare Executives.
What does NFLHE stand for?
NFLHE stands for National Forum for Latino Healthcare Executives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Football League Europe
- Nocturnal Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- National Football League-European League
- National Family Legal Foundation
- Non-Fermented Liquid Feed
- National Financial Legacy Group (Baltimore, MD)
- Nuclear Fuel Leasing Group
- National Football League Gameday 2001 (Playstation 2 game)
- News from Lower Hallenia (podcast)
- Nassir Foreign Languages Institute (Iran)
- National Flagship Language Initiative
- National Football League Italy
- National Front for the Liberation of Iraq
- Norwegian Forest and Landscape Institute
- Nutrition for Life International, Inc.
- Nutrition for Life, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Navigation Forward-Looking Infrared (US DoD)
- National Forensic Laboratory Information System (DEA; Washington, DC)
- National First Ladies' Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- TIAA-CREF, America's largest private retirement system, today announced a relationship with the National Forum for Latino Healthcare Executives (NFLHE), a national nonprofit organization led by senior executive healthcare leaders in the U.