According to the National Forest Authority (ANF), the fires have destroyed 19,346 hectares (47,805 acres) of forest and bushland between January and the end of the July.
What does NFA stand for?
NFA stands for National Forest Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFA
We have 189 other meanings of NFA in our Acronym Attic
- National Film Awards (India)
- National Fire Academy
- National Firearms Act of 1934
- National Firearms Association (Canada)
- National Fireworks Association
- National Flight Academy
- National Flute Association
- National Food Authority (Philippines)
- National Forces Alliance (political alliance; Libya)
- National Forensic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ugandan National Forest Authority estimated that the sugar plantation would produce about 35,000 tons of cane annually, which, if sold at current world prices of $300 per ton, would earn about $11 million a year.