Either that or a working colliery to be opened amid the vast expanses of the new National Football Centre at Burton.
What does NFC stand for?
NFC stands for National Football Centre (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFC
We have 197 other meanings of NFC in our Acronym Attic
- Nacional Football Club (France)
- Nakagami Fading Channel
- Nash Finch Company (food distributor; Minneapolis, MN)
- National Fiber Council (Chicago, IL)
- National Field Champion (American Kennel Club field trials)
- National Film Challenge (competition)
- National Finance Center
- National Finance Commission (Pakistan)
- National Fire Code (NFPA)
- National Fitness Center
- National Football Conference
- National Forensic Center
- National Forest Company (UK)
- National Franchise Convention (Australia)
- National Fraternal Congress (various organizations)
- National French Contest (annual school competition)
- National Fruit Collections (UK)
- National Fusion Center
- Native Friendship Centre (various locations)
- Natural Fiber Composites
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parker has just returned from the Football Association's national Football Centre at St George's Park, where she was invited to train with the England deaf women's football team.
FORMER Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier believes the St George's Park National Football Centre will be the catalyst for improvement in English football.
STUART Pearce believes the National Football Centre at St George's Park will create a greater link between the England coach and the Three Lions age-group teams.
Worawi Makudi said the facilities for FIFA's GOAL development programme at the national football centre on the outskirts of Bangkok were constructed on land that he had transferred to the Football Association of Thailand .
SIR Trevor Brooking hopes the new National Football Centre can spark a revolution that will see a doubling of the number of English players in the Premier League.
England's Football Association (FA) announced on Thursday that building work on their long-awaited National Football Centre, St George's Park, will begin in January.
We've got a short-term priority of the qualifying games but over the next couple of years the National Football Centre will be the hub site for the future development of English coaches.