Kramer advocates cutting all government funding to university Area Studies centers, redirecting it all to a Defense Department program called "the National Flagship Language Initiative," specifically designed to train Americans who will undertake careers in the Defense Department, the CIA or a few other government agencies.
What does NFLI stand for?
NFLI stands for National Flagship Language Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFLI
We have 6 other meanings of NFLI in our Acronym Attic
- Nocturnal Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- National Football League-European League
- National Family Legal Foundation
- Non-Fermented Liquid Feed
- National Financial Legacy Group (Baltimore, MD)
- Nuclear Fuel Leasing Group
- National Football League Gameday 2001 (Playstation 2 game)
- News from Lower Hallenia (podcast)
- National Forum for Latino Healthcare Executives
- Nassir Foreign Languages Institute (Iran)
- National Football League Italy
- National Front for the Liberation of Iraq
- Norwegian Forest and Landscape Institute
- Nutrition for Life International, Inc.
- Nutrition for Life, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Navigation Forward-Looking Infrared (US DoD)
- National Forensic Laboratory Information System (DEA; Washington, DC)
- National First Ladies' Library
- New Frontiers for Lifelong Learning (Mesa, AZ)
- North Florida Lincoln Mercury
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Defense, announces a major award to the University of Oregon (UO) and Portland Public Schools (PPS) as part of its National Flagship Language Initiative (NFLI).