The Directorate of Film Festivals ( DFF) and National Film Archives of India ( NFAI) have been tasked to hold festivals at state capitals, showcasing the 100 films with an exhibition of posters and photos.
What does NFA stand for?
NFA stands for National Film Archives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFA
We have 189 other meanings of NFA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Factor 1
- Neurofibromatosis Type 2 (aka Bilateral Acoustic Neurofibromatosis, aka Central Neurofibromatosis)
- Non-Functional Normal Form (relational databases)
- Nitrogen Trifluoride
- Neurofibromatosis, Familial Intestinal
- Atlantic Needlefish (FAO fish species code)
- Name Field Address
- National Farmers Association (St. Lucia)
- National Federation Anglers (UK)
- National Fibromyalgia Association
- National Film Awards (India)
- National Fire Academy
- National Firearms Act of 1934
- National Firearms Association (Canada)
- National Fireworks Association
- National Flight Academy
- National Flute Association
- National Food Authority (Philippines)
- National Forces Alliance (political alliance; Libya)
- National Forensic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a High Court order, I had to convince authorities at National Film Archives of India (NFAI) as to why I had to send it to the restoration lab in Bologna.
3) The video opens with images of bombs falling over Baghdad on the right side of the screen, then the following text appears beside it: "During the Iraq War, US planes bombed the National Film Archives in Baghdad.
I am deeply shocked to learn about the untimely demise of Shri Vijay Jadhav, an Indian Information Service Officer, Director, National Film Archives of India.
He also studied footage and pictures sourced from the National Film Archives of India and the Film and Television Institute of India.
Successively scaled down, suspended, and reinstated, this project was abandoned altogether in 1998 in favor of Bercy, which was to become home to three friendly rivals--the cinematheque, the Bibliotheque du Film (the multimedia library known as BiFi), and the National Film Archives.
Clients include the major studios within the entertainment industry as well as organizations such as UCLA, the Museum of Modern Art, National Film Archives, George Eastman House, and the Library of Congress.
On The Other Line' was premiered at the city's National Film Archives auditorium on Sunday.