What does NFIMR stand for?
NFIMR stands for National Fetal Infant Mortality Review (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Net Farm Income from Operations
- National Federation of Insurance Field Workers of India (Thiruvananthapuram, India)
- North Flinders International House
- Northern Food Industry Innovation Network (UK)
- National Federation of Israeli Journalists
- Nan Fung Investments Limited (Hong Kong)
- National Forum on Information Literacy
- Navin Fluorine International Limited (flourochemicals; India)
- Norsk Forening for Infeksjonsmedisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Infectious Medicine)
- North Fulton Internal Medicine Group, PC (Roswell, GA)
- National Federation of Interscholastic Officials Association
- National Federation of Independent Photographers
- National Flood Insurance Program (US FEMA)
- National Football Information Point (various nations)
- National Foreign Intelligence Program
- National Forum for Information Planning (UK and Ireland)
- National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, Inc.
- Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Day (est. 1975)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)