Around 1,200 perforf mers took to the stage in Huddersfield to showcase their talents in the National Festival of Music for Youth.
What does NFMY stand for?
NFMY stands for National Festival of Music for Youth (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Navy Food Management Team (US Navy)
- Norsk Forening for Musikkterapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Music Therapy)
- North Fork Mountain Trail (West Virginia)
- National Frequency Management Unit (Guyana)
- North Fort Myers Utilities (Florida)
- North Florida Macintosh Users Group (Jacksonville, FL)
- New Faces More Voices
- National Fund for Municipal Workers (South Africa)
- Non-Ferrous-Metal Works (South Africa)
- Northern Formal Methods Workshop (computer science conference)
- Naples Free-Net (Naples, FL)
- National Federation of Nurses
- National Fiber Network, Inc.
- Native Forest Network
- Naturisten Federatie Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Naturist Federation)
- Naval Fires Network
- Nederlandse Federatie van Naturistenverenigingen
- Nepal Federation of Nationalities
- NGO Federation of Nepal
- Nintendo Fan Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then he has taught and conducted local youth groups, taking them to National Festival of Music for Youth competitions in London and Birmingham, plus the Wrexham Symphony Orchestra and the Cambrian Orchestra.
Jeanette Swallow, whose distant relative was lost overboard from the Zetland lifeboat during a mission on Christmas Day in 1836, completed the West Highland Way with partner Ian Perkins to raise funds for Redcar Lifeboat Museum WHO: Durham Lane Primary School choir, aged eight to 11 years, are pictured performing at the Birmingham Symphony Hall as part of the National Festival of Music for Youth
Best of all, 90 per cent of gigs are free MONDAY The National Festival of Music for Youth begins at Symphony Hall (runs until Sat) - www.
And they were all chosen from more than 20,000 entries to take part in the regional heats of the National Festival of Music for Youth.
The Wind Octet ( Octoot ( will perform at the final of the Chamber Ensemble section of the 35th National Festival of Music for Youth at the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra Centre on July 14.
The teenage jazz players, called the Double-O-Sax ensemble, were invited to perform because they had reached the London finals of the National Festival of Music for Youth for the past two years.
Councillor Ann McCoy, Stockton Council's Cabinet member for children and young people, said: "Bringing back the top award from the National Festival of Music for Youth for the second year in a row is a fantastic achievement and the members of the choir should all be very proud.