BALTIMORE, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Federation of the Blind today applauded the United States Department of Justice's motion to intervene in the pending class action lawsuit Lane v.
What does NFOB stand for?
NFOB stands for National Federation of the Blind
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFOB
- North Fair Oaks (California)
- Nuclear Facility Operations (various locations)
- Neutrales Freies Österreich (German: Natural Free Austria; Austria)
- Nytt Från Öresund (Swedish: New Sound; Malmo, Sweden)
- Near-Field Optical Chemical Vapor Deposition
- National Federation Officials Association (athletic officials)
- National Foundation of American Policy (Tennessee)
- Niagara Frontier Officials Association (Tonawanda, NY)
- North Florida Officials Association (football; Jacksonville, FL)
- Not for Ourselves Alone (PBS biography of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony)
- New Forest Oak Buildings (UK)
- New Federal Office Buildings and Major Modernization Projects (GSA)
- Naval Flight Officer Candidate (US Navy)
- Necessary First-Order Condition (mathematics)
- Nordic Formula Offroad Cup (car racing)
- North Fair Oaks Council (est. 1990; California)
- North Florida Orff Chapter (American Orff-Schulwerk Association)
- Northeast Fiber Optic Conference
- National Federation of Community Broadcasters
- Nebraska Family Online Client User System (Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The US's oldest and largest organisation of blind people the National Federation of the Blind yesterday announced it has filed a class action law suit in the US District Court for the Northern District of California against United Airlines (NYSE:UAL).
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The US's oldest and largest organisation of blind people the National Federation of the Blind yesterday announced it has filed a class action law suit in the US District Court for the Northern District of California against United Airlines (NYSE:UAL).
About the National Federation of the Blind The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) is the oldest, largest, and most influential nationwide membership organization of blind people in the United States.
BALTIMORE -- The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) today responded to a statement issued by Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives.
Condemns Practice of Paying Subminimum Wages to Workers with Disabilities BALTIMORE -- The National Federation of the Blind (NFB), one of the oldest and largest organizations of Americans with disabilities, today called for a boycott of Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts and SCVNGR, Inc.