THE National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs (NFYFC) has launched its own recruitment agency for the agri-business sector through its commercial arm HOPS Labour Solutions.
What does NFYFC stand for?
NFYFC stands for National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Next Fiscal Year
- Norsk Forum for Ytringsfrihet (Norwegian: Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression)
- Not Finished Yet
- Not Fixed Yet
- Not For You
- Nylon Filament Yarn
- National Foster Youth Advisory Council
- North Flathead Yacht Club (Somers, MT)
- New Frontier Young Democrats (African-American political group)
- Not For Your Eyes
- National Foundation for Youth Music (UK)
- National Foursquare Youth Ministry (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Federation of Youth Organisations in Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- North Florida Youth Soccer League
- Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (Polish: National Health Fund)
- Nebenfahrzeug (German)
- Nemzeti Filharmonikus Zenekar (Hungarian: National Philharmonic Orchestra)
- No Fee Zone
- No Fighting Zone (gaming)
- No Fun Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs (NFYFC) has launched a new website to introduce more people to the organisation and its role.
The National Housing Federation, the National Farmers Union and the National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs said the high cost of housing meant the vast majority of people in rural areas had little hope of ever being able to afford to buy a property where they lived.
He has joined forces with the Government, the National Farmers' Union, the Country Land and Business Association and the National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs to launch a package of measures to ensure a new generation takes up a career in farming.
The National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs in collaboration with the NFU is also staging a number of focus groups.
The National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs (YFC) has more than 6,000 members and approximately 160 clubs in Wales.
The National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs (NFYFC) has put together the Rural Apprentice Challenge to bring in cash for healthcare charity Sue Ryder Care.
The event, to be held on October 15 at the Brunei Gallery, London, is being organised with the support of Women's Farming Union and National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs.