TODAY the National Federation of Subpostmasters hold its annual conference at a time of sweeping and possibly irreparable changes to the post office network - which may do irreparable damage.
What does NFSP stand for?
NFSP stands for National Federation of SubPostmasters (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFSP
We have 6 other meanings of NFSP in our Acronym Attic
- National Food Service Management Institute
- Near-Field Scanning Microwave Microscopy
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (video game)
- National Financial Services Network
- National Fire Sprinkler Network (est. 1998; UK)
- National Flu Surveillance Network (Oklahoma)
- National Federation of Specialty Nursing Organizations
- National Financial Services OmbudService (Canada)
- Neurofibromatosis Society of Ontario
- Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra (Northwest Florida State College; Niceville, FL)
- National Federation of Sugarcane Planters (Philippines)
- National Food Safety Program (various national governments)
- Need for Speed: Porsche (game)
- Network File Service Protocol
- Network Files System Protocol (computing)
- National Forage Seed Production Research Center (Oregon State University)
- National Federation of State Poetry Societies
- National Food Stamp Program Survey
- Need for Speed Pro Street (racing game)
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keith Richards, of the National Federation of Subpostmasters in Wales, welcomed the announcement.
Two years ago the National Federation of Subpostmasters - which represents the men and women who run the local branches across the UK - launched its Six Steps campaign, claiming there was a choice to be made between continuing down the path of further closures, loss of work and general indifference, or changing things by being bold and decisive.
National Federation of SubPostmasters (NFSP) general secretary George Thomson said: "The NFSP has been bitterly disappointed with ministers' failure so far to champion the network and to make better use of its unrivalled levels of public trust and geographical reach as the natural home for many government services.
The National Federation of SubPostmasters fears further closures unless more services are introduced.
The National Federation of SubPostmasters said services designed to boost incomes are failing to deliver, and called on the Government to introduce "tangible new work" for post offices.
The National Federation of SubPostmasters (NFSP) published an action plan containing "bold and decisive" moves aimed at reversing the "continued decline" of the network which has seen thousands of post offices close.
The decision was warmly welcomed by the National Federation of SubPostmasters.