What does NAFSA stand for?
NAFSA stands for National Federation of Statistical Associations (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFSA
- North American Financial Services (various locations)
- North American Flight Services
- North American Food Safety
- North American Freight System
- North Anatolian Fault System
- Northern Arizona Film Society
- nozzle aspirated foam system (firefighting)
- Nutrition and Function Study
- National Association for Foreign Student Advisers (now Association of International Educators)
- National Association of Financial Services Auditors, Inc.
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (Oklahoma State University)
- North American Food Safety Associates ( Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- North American Forest Soils Conference (est. 1958)
- Northern Alberta Freestyle Ski Club (Canada)
- National Federation of State Co-Operative Banks Ltd
- Nouvelle Association Française des Sclérosés En Plaques
- Native Agriculture and Food Systems Initiative (First Nations Development Institute; Longmont, CO)
- National Association of Flood and Stormwater Management Agencies
- National Association of Field Studies Officers (UK)
- Non-Appropriated Fund Statement of Operations and Net Worth