She's a National Federation of State Poetry Societies Winner, and a Franklin-Christoph Poetry Contest Winner.
What does NFSPS stand for?
NFSPS stands for National Federation of State Poetry Societies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFSPS
- National Financial Services OmbudService (Canada)
- Neurofibromatosis Society of Ontario
- Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra (Northwest Florida State College; Niceville, FL)
- National Federation of SubPostmasters (UK)
- National Federation of Sugarcane Planters (Philippines)
- National Food Safety Program (various national governments)
- Need for Speed: Porsche (game)
- Network File Service Protocol
- Network Files System Protocol (computing)
- National Forage Seed Production Research Center (Oregon State University)
- National Food Stamp Program Survey
- Need for Speed Pro Street (racing game)
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed
- Northern Flying Squirrel
- National Finals Steer Roping
- National Fish Strain Registry (US FWS)
- National Forest System Road
- National Fund for Scientific Research (Belgium)
- Need for Speed Rivals
- Neighbors for Smart Rail (advocacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will include presentations by Lawson Fusao Inada, recently appointed Oregon poet laureate, and Karen Braucher, winner of the 2005 Stevens manuscript competition of the National Federation of State Poetry Societies for her poetry collection ``Aqua Curves.
She will be one of 20 middle school and high school students from Oregon competing in the Manningham Trust Student Awards contest sponsored by the National Federation of State Poetry Societies.