Emerge America and the National Federation of Republican Women offer assistance to Democrats and Republicans, respectively, and many state partisan and nonpartisan programs do the same.
What does NFRW stand for?
NFRW stands for National Federation of Republican Women (est. 1938; Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NFRW in our Acronym Attic
- Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service (Northampton, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Native Forests Restoration Trust (New Zealand)
- Natural Farming and Rural Tourism (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- North Front Range Transportation (Colorado)
- North Front Range Transportation and Air Quality Planning Council (Colorado)
- North Front Range Transportation Alternatives Feasibility Study
- National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record
- National Farm Research Unit (est. 1995; UK)
- Not for Recreational Use
- North Florida Rational Users Group
- North Front Range Water Quality Planning Association (Loveland, CO)
- NASA FAR Supplement
- Nashua Federal Savings and Loan
- National Farm Survey (Ireland)
- National Fertility Survey
- National Financial Services LLC
- National Fire Service (UK)
- National Floor Show (trading event; UK)
- National Forest Service (US)
- National Fraud Squad (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her literacy program won the National Federation of Republican Women Barbara Bush Literacy Award in 2002.
u The National Federation of Republican Women has set up an election fraud hot line at 866-976-VOTE; problems can be reported by e-mail at votefraud@gmail.
Lois Glab of Camarillo and Jean Pakes of Oxnard joined more than 100 leaders of the National Federation of Republican Women for afternoon tea with Laura Bush at the White House.
iBelong currently manages and hosts portals for 70 clients, including the Democratic National Committee, the National Federation of Republican Women and the AFL-CIO.
The National Federation of Republican Women is asking each of its 115,000 members to try to bring in ten new women to vote Republican, and the group is planning an election-day voting drive.
She is also a member of the National Federation of Republican Women, Capistrano Valley Republican Women Federated and has served as California's Southern Division student advocacy chair.
Republican National Committee Chairman Jim Nicholson is scheduled to address the Biennial Convention of the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) at approximately 7:30 p.