Entry forms and programmes are being posted to every butcher across Yorkshire by the National Federation of Meat and Food Traders.
What does NFMFT stand for?
NFMFT stands for National Federation of Meat and Food Traders (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Naval Financial Management Career Center
- Not Fully Mission Capable
- Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider Collaboration (Brookhaven National Laboratory; New York)
- National Federation of Motorcycle Clubs of the Philippines
- National Freedom to Marry Day
- Non-Ferrous Metals Dialogue (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- National Fund for Medical Education
- Neutron Flux Monitoring Equipment
- National Folk Music Fund (est. 1958; UK)
- Norsk Forening for Medisinsk Fysikk (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Medical Physics)
- National Foot and Mouth Group (UK)
- North Fulton Master Gardeners (Johns Creek, GA)
- National Foundation for Mental Health (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Medical Insurance (South Korea)
- Near Field Magnetic Induction
- Near-Field Microwave Imaging
- Non-Fatal Myocardial Infarction (cardiology)
- Northwest Florida Modelers, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Nepali Folk Musical Instrument Museum (est. 1995; Nepal)
- Noise Figure Minimum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Federation of Meat and Food Traders says the decline in support - and numbers - of livestock markets has been a tragedy for traditional independent butchers who still want to go to markets to buy meat on the hoof.
Mr Taylor, who represents the Midlands on the executive council of the National Federation of Meat and Food Traders, said: "It is a relief for everyone, the farmers, ourselves and customers.
CAPTION(S): CONGRATULATIONS: John Taylor (left) receives a trophy from Tony Reed, president of the National Federation of Meat and Food Traders