Summary: BEIRUT: Lebanese national federation of labor unions Fenasol held a meeting at the UNESCO Palace on Friday to organize protest actions over the New Rent Act project.
What does NAFLU stand for?
NAFLU stands for National Federation of Labor Unions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North American Football League (semi-professional; Eden Prairie, MN)
- Sodium Fluoride
- Newmarket-Aurora Federal Liberal Association (Canada)
- North Atlantic Fuzzy Lop Association
- Naval Air Facilities, Atlantic
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- National Association of Federally Licensed Firearms Dealers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- National Association for Leisure Industry Certification (United Kingdom)
- National Association of Freelance Legal Professionals (est. 2008)
- North American Fleet, Lease, and Remarketing Operations (Ford automobiles)
- National Armed Forces Museum
- National Association of Family Ministries (Oklahoma City, OK)
- National Association of Farmers' Markets
- National Australia Financial Management Limited
- Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (financial services regulator)
- Nippon Automatic Fine Machinery
- North Atlantic Federation of Micronations (est. 2007)
- National Award for Management Accounting
- North American Federation of Martial Arts
- North Atlantic Fisheries Ministers' Conference