National Federation of Indian Women (NFIW) general secretary Annie Raja told ANI, "This shows that irrespective of the place or age, and irrespective of what dress they wear, crimes against women have increased.
What does NFIW stand for?
NFIW stands for National Federation of Indian Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Federation Interscholastic Speech and Debate Association
- National Federation of Iron and Steel Manufacturers
- Needle-Free Injection Therapy
- Nonfunctioning Islet-Cell Tumor
- National Finance Industry Training Advisory Body (Australia)
- National Fishing Industry Training Council (Australia)
- National Federation of Indian Trade Unions
- National Football Intelligence Unit (UK)
- Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit
- National Federation of Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (Kingston, NY)
- Naegeli-Franceschetti-Jadassohn Syndrome (dermatology)
- Norge for Jesus (Norway)
- Nuts for Jericho (TV show campaign)
- National Family Justice Association
- National Federation for Just Communities (New York)
- National Foundation for Jewish Culture
- North Fork of the John Day River (Oregon)
- Nothing Fancy Just Music (Mobile, AL)
- Nederlandse Flying Junior Organisatie (Dutch: Flying Dutch Junior Organization; sailing club; Netherlands)
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, leaders of All India Democratic Women's Association (AIDWA) and National Federation of Indian Women (NFIW) said that the Commission responded to the complaint "positively".
With a heavy presence of students, the protest registered participation from the Jawaharlal Nehru University Student's Union ( JNUSU), All India Student's Association ( AISA), National Federation of Indian Women ( NFIW), and a few NGOs.
New Delhi, July 11 ( ANI ): Annie Raja, the General Secretary of National Federation of Indian Women, on Thursday expressed her concern over the rising cases of crime against the feminine gender, and criticized the Uttar Pradesh Government over the Pratapgarh incident where a minor rape victim has been brutally attacked.
Led by the National Federation of Indian Women (NFIW), the protestors assembled on the gates of the Parliament and shouted slogans against Kurien, and demanding that he be removed from his post as Deputy Chairman.
Annie Raja, from the National Federation of Indian Women, calls bullshit on 18 Again, and its affirmation of the patriarchal notion that men only want to marry virgins.