Nasdaq: MGLN), an industry leader in behavioral health care management, is supporting the National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health on a groundbreaking initiative to enhance and standardize the knowledge, skills and competencies of parents who have experience with the children's behavioral health system so they can effectively provide support services to other families.
What does NFFCMH stand for?
NFFCMH stands for National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Niagara Frontier Folklore Archives
- Nuclear-Free Future Award
- Nutraceutical and Functional Food Alliance
- National Federation of Filipino-American Association
- National Family Farm Coalition
- National Fantasy Fan Club
- National Federation of Fisheries Co-Operatives
- National Frozen Foods Corporation (Seattle, WA)
- Netflow Feature Card (Cisco)
- Nottingham Forest Football Club
- National Federation of Funeral Directors (UK)
- National Flash Fiction Day
- Niagara Falls Fire Department
- Number of Frost-Free Days (climate)
- National Federation of Federal Employees
- Non-Financial Foreign Entity (US IRS)
- Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression
- Naked Freedom Film Festival
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- National Fantasy Fan Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
the National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health, the University of South Florida Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, and other program partners, to implement the next phase of the evaluation and support the use of evaluation findings to guide data driven program development.
Magellan's national partnerships are with the following organizations: * National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health (National Federation)--The National Federation is a national family-run organization dedicated to helping children with mental health needs and their families achieve a better quality of life.