SLB is a member of the National Federation of Community Broadcasters and Association of Independents in Radio.
What does NFCB stand for?
NFCB stands for National Federation of Community Broadcasters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCB
We have 6 other meanings of NFCB in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Deterministic Finite Cover Automaton
- Northeast Florida Community Action Agency
- National Forestry and Conservation Action Programme (Papua New Guinea)
- National Forests and Conservation Action Plan
- National Foster Care Awareness Project (National Foster Care Coalition; Washington, DC)
- Neural Fuzzy Channel Allocation Processor
- Northeast Farm Credit AgEnhancement Program
- Needs for Care Assessment Schedule (Medical Research Council)
- Non-Deterministic Finite Cover Automata
- Nam Fatt Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- Naval Facility Centerville Beach (California; US Navy)
- New Forest Community Broadband, Ltd. (UK)
- Niagara Frontier Concert Band (Kenmore, NY)
- Non-Financial Corporate Business (economics)
- Norwegian Forest Cat Breed Rescue and Adoption Program
- National Farm-City Council, Inc (Washington, DC)
- National Fingerprint Collection Clearinghouse
- National Fisheries Conservation Center (US)
- National Food Control Commission (Tanzania)
- National Foster Care Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along the way, the series has won Golden and Silver Reel awards from the National Federation of Community Broadcasters, an honorable mention from the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association, and the Edward R.
He lavishes almost all of his attention on Pacifica, devoting less than two pages to the KRAB Nebula and scarcely more to the National Federation of Community Broadcasters.